The term ‘Phil Jordan’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 542 S Ohio Anaheim, CA 92805. I am the sole proprietor. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Phil Jordan’s prior written consent.
All shipping is free. Items may be shipped or they may be picked up from my business address upon prior discussion and planning. I ship art prints and CDs the next business day after the order is received. For large, fine art pieces, I allocate one week to prepare the shipping method properly. I ship orders globally. Customers outside of the United States are subject to a 10% – 20% fee on the total of purchased items, to accommodate unreasonable shipping costs. The fee will be fairly determined by me and the buyer. The fee may be discussed over the phone, via text, or via email prior to the fee determination.
I may use UPS, FedEx, or US Postal service to ship items. I will use the company offering the most reasonable shipping rate for the item to be shipped. However, all shipping costs are included in the purchase price of items for sale on the website. I will inform the buyer of the shipping method via email, so orders may be tracked according to the chosen shipping method.
All items are guaranteed. If an item arrives damaged and the damage incurred was the responsibility of the owner, the buyer is entitled to a refund from the owner. If a damaged item is received and the damage is not the responsibility of the owner, the buyer must pursue compensation from the responsible party for the damages incurred. If an original work of fine art is purchased and undesirable upon receipt, the work of art may be returned for an 80% refund. However, the work of art must be returned in an acceptable condition. Acceptable condition is determined by the original owner, Phil Jordan and a refund will not be allocated until the returned item is deemed in acceptable condition. There are no returns on art prints or music. Items must be returned within 14 days of its arrival to the buyer. Items are to returned to 542 S. Ohio Anaheim, CA 92805. The buyer is responsible for paying return shipping costs.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 714.273.7270
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.